Some Hard Skills and Qualifications We Expect from You:
• At least 5 years’ working experience in PR, e-PR, social, digital or Marketing department, agency or in-house. Having relevant experiences in XXXXXX industry is a plus.
• Demonstrate capabilities to lead large-scale projects and retainer clients, guiding teams to plan and execute integrated communications service for retainer clients and projects, always beyond clients’ expectations.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Chinese social media platform, tools, context and Chinese media landscape, and strong insights of the industry and target audiences.
• Excellent skills in strategically planning to lead pitch, annual plan, campaign or project, etc.
• Resourceful in clients, media, KOL, vendors and partners.
• Deliver P&L performance in line with the financial target.
• Excellent communication skills in managing clients, media & KOLs and partners.
• Proven leadership abilities in managing a team of 6+ people.
• Excellent writing skills in Chinese.
• Good speaking & writing skills in English.
• Solid knowledge and skills in all Microsoft Office program.
• Bachelor’s Degree or plus.
The Responsibilities You Will Take Including but not Limited to:
• Effectively charge, maintain and cultivate multiple accounts to achieve excellent results; ensure high-quality service/deliverables; maintain and grow positive client’s relationship.
• Partner with the client to determine needs and advise clients on integrated marketing solutions; and ensure an understanding of the client’s business and marketing objectives
• Lead and develop integrated teams of PR, social media, and digital professionals; supervise the team performance; assign team priorities and manage resources; coach and tutor members to help them grow.
• Identify new business leads; lead new business pitch and grow existing accounts.
• Maintain and develop a strong network of all kinds of resources.
• Manage team’s P&L and ongoing team finance process, to always deliver the target.
• Proactively contribute to the development of the agency and lead company initiatives.
• Work collaboratively across the agency at all levels